Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50832863/001
Date posted 01 September 2022rest-of-ireland legal/banking-finance 2022-09-01 2022-10-31 legal Dublin Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
To act as Company Secretary to Legal & General Investment Management Europe and to assist the Head Of Secretariat in advising the Senior Management Team and the Europe Board on Governance matters, to ensure both compliance with relevant legislation, guidelines and "best practice".
The key responsibilities for the role will include:
1. Acting as Company Secretary to Europe Board & Committee
2. Providing advice and guidance to the Europe Board, and committees so as to ensure compliance to at least the standard required by relevant legislation and ensure that Board procedures, guidelines and "best practice" are followed.
3. Executing strategic governance projects. Ensuring all aspects of corporate legislation are adhered to.
4. Providing advice and guidance to the Directors, Non-Executive Directors and senior management team on all key corporate and governance matters.
5. Facilitating annual governance reviews and board / committee evaluations for the relevant portfolio.
6. Ensuring that the group maintains an appropriate governance framework including maintaining appropriate delegated authorities, Committee terms of reference and matters reserved for the Boards.
7. Building and maintaining excellent key stake holder relationships
5-8 years company secretarial experience
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andrew Cooney on +353 87 663 1802 or email Andrew.Cooney@robertwalters.com for more information.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 September 2022A global asset management client is seeking a governance professional to act as Company Secretary to their European board. Their purpose is to create a better future through responsible investing. A great opportunity for any company secretarial professional, providing top exposure to senior management.