Company Secretary Manager
Salary €70,000 - €75,000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50809423/001
Date posted 13 July 2022rest-of-ireland legal/banking-finance 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 legal Dublin Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is seeking Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in Dublin to service it's Irish Clients.
- Manage a varied portfolio of Irish entities through the accurate preparation and issue of agendas, board papers and minutes for all board meetings.
- Build and manage relationships with clients and other stakeholders of Funds
- Follow up on any issues raised at Board Meetings coupled with regular interaction with clients in order to provide an update at the next meeting.
- Reviewing and drafting documents and department procedures.
- Acting as a channel of communication for non-executive directors, clients and other stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with the Articles of Association
- Reviewing developments in Corporate Governance and Company Law in order to advise and assist the directors with regard to their duties and responsibilities and compliance with their personal obligations under Company Law.
- Undertake regulatory filings.
- Acting as role model/mentor to the junior members of the Company Secretarial Team.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 87 663 1802 for a private and confidential chat.
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 June 2022This role will involve: * Acting as a main point of contact for client companies. * Servicing a large and varied portfolio of companies from several jurisdictions, ensuring that their annual compliance and statutory filing obligations are attended to. * Company formations. * Arranging and attending Board and Shareholder Meetings, including preparation of board papers and minutes. * Maintaining company secretarial records (both internal and Viewpoint). * Liaising with auditors, other professional advisors and intermediaries on a daily basis.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: County AntrimDate posted: 02 August 2022International law firm is looking to onboard a number of South African qualified Disputes Lawyers, who have the right to work in the UK (dual citizenship/ancestral visa/EU Nationals(Settled status) will be accepted).