Salary €75,000 - €90,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50781733/001
Date posted 17 May 2022dublin-city-centre legal/banking-finance 2022-05-17 2022-07-16 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International investment bank are looking to recruit a Privacy Manager for their Dublin office. Your remit will be Europe and Asia Pacific. As part of Global Compliance, Global Privacy, along with other risk and control partners, provides objective guidance, independent challenge and risk-based oversight of privacy compliance within the bank.
- Assist in the provision of guidance and support to business segments and corporate areas including those responsible for data security, physical security and information technology, vendor management, and other key areas
- Attends and contributes regional updates to Global Privacy meetings and forums.
- Assists in the development and/or review of global and jurisdictional specific privacy and governance documentation (e.g., policies, standards and procedures), and privacy notices, as appropriate
Further, as a Centre of Excellence, Global Privacy:
- Provides guidance on relevant privacy laws, risks, controls, issues, events, investigations and/or inquiries;
- Supports privacy-related training and awareness;
- Develops policies, standards and guidelines to support privacy compliance;
- Escalates and reports on material privacy matters within TD; and
- Manages privacy regulatory relationships
The Manager, EAP Privacy Office reports to the Head of EAP Privacy. This role provides guidance and oversight on compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations for TD businesses and corporate office areas subject to relevant EAP data protection laws.
For further information, please contact Ronan Farrelly on email@example.com
Salary: €70,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 07 June 2022A leading International Law firm are looking to hire at associate level to join the Employment practice team in their Dublin office. The team deals with the full remit of contentious and non-contentious work and understands the ever-changing nature and complexity of employment law.
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 per annum + Bonus, PensionLocation: Dublin City CentreDate posted: 27 May 2022Our client is a leading provider of insurance-based wealth solutions which are designed to preserve their client's assets and safeguard them for future generations. .