In House Company Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 financial-services Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading corporate, fund and private client service provider, recognised for its commercial expertise and dynamic culture, wishes to recruit a Company Secretary to join their supportive and highly professional team.
Please note that indviduals who do not have experience as a Company Secretary, but are working as Corporate Administrators with an Legal background/Degree will also be considered for the role.
- To administer a portfolio of entities, including complex, demanding or high risk cases and to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents.
- Involvement in the secretarial process of a number of corporate entities, both external and internal.
- Administer the on-boarding of all new clients in accordance with strict internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare and check notices, standard and complex minutes, and any ancillary and statutory documents as required.
- Convene and attend meetings of the members, boards of directors or other stakeholders as required, in person or by telephone.
- Preparationof board packs and induction packs for use by both internal and external directors.
- Ensure Board decisions and resolutions are documented as a correct record and in accordance with Constitutional documents.
- To ensure that internal team records and database records are input and updated meticulously
- Assist with the new client business take-on, ongoing monitoring and exiting process in accordance with AML guidelines and internal Compliance requirements.
- To take responsibility for being a key point of contact in relationships with banks and other stakeholders.
- Educated to Degree standard.
- Ideally the post holder will be studying towards or have already completed a professional/relevant qualification to Professional Level (e.g. ICSA).
- Solid experience and knowledge of relevant trustand company administration, ideally working in corporate services.
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills.
- Advanced IT skills, particularly with Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients.