Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you want to join an international financial service provider on a permanent contract? Read more on this exciting company secretary role.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within all applicable companies and committees
- Proactively manage the business of the Boards / Committees through the setting of agendas, preparation and distribution of board packs, completion of minutes and matters arising and monitoring and control of the delegations policy
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairman and directors
- Excellent minute taking ability required
- Management of shareholder meetings
- Keeping the Terms of Reference, Company Documents and procedures of the entities current
- Assist in advising on managing, mitigating and monitoring corporate governance risks
- Control of the monitoring and updating of a selection of board and/or committee diaries
- Updating company records, registers (both internal and Blueprint) and preparing templates
- Proactively work to develop and enhance board and committee process and controls in response to regulatory and industry changes, and as directed by the Boards and the business
As the company secretary you will be ideally qualified in ICSA and have 1+ years' relevant experience within a similar industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and knowledge of Windows, Excel and MS office.
If you are interested in this company secretary position based in Dublin , please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.