Senior Company Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-30 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading financial service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Senior Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Company Secretary:
- Coordinate and schedule all board and board committee meetings, working to draft forward calendars, meeting agendas and be responsible for the preparation and distribution of the board and committee packs
- Prepare detailed minutes and actions items for board and board committees
- Provide comprehensive corporate secretarial support and guidance to the board and its committees, including compliance with relevant group policies and Irish legal and regulatory requirements
- Support the Company Secretary as the primary point of contact for non-routine enquiries from businesses including European branches
- Maintain corporate records and communicating any changes to Group Corporate Secretariat and European branch contacts
- Management and implementation of best practice standards and control frameworks
- Liaise with key contacts, assisting with board and board committee evaluations
As the senior company secretary you will be ICSA qualified or have the relevant equivalent, along with experience working in a company secretarial position previously, ideally within the financial services industry. You will be a self-starter and able to work well under pressure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior company secretary to get experience with an international plc and to gain experience with a fast growing team.
If you are interested in the senior company secretary role, then please do apply to Kerry Ahern with the details below.