Asset Finance Associate
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-30 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international law firm is seeking to hire an Asset Finance Associate on a permanent contract to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the Asset Finance Associate:
- Advising clients on legal aspects across a broad range of asset finance matters
- Responsible for managing transactions end-to-end efficiently and effectively
- Managing all aspects of the investment process from origination, investment appraisal, through to execution
- Working with a client base comprising domestic and international clients, including top-tier lessors. airlines and financiers
- Engaging in business development activities, being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work and cross-selling
- Working as part of a team, including supervising junior lawyers work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience within the team
As the Asset Finance Associate you will have 2+ years PQE with asset finance experience in a private practice law firm or an in-house firm(this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience in aviation finance experience or general banking, structured finance is advantageous.
You will have a 'hands-on' mentality and excellent interpersonal skills. You will be hard-working, disciplined and meticulous team player with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the strength to accomplish objectives in a disciplined way.
If you are interested in the Asset Finance Associate role based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.