Professional Support Lawyer
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-06 2019-07-30 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 70000 71000 71000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international law firm is seeking to hire an Professional Support Lawyer on a permanent contract to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the Professional support Lawyer:
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of the Firm’s precedent and know how systems
- Monitoring regulatory developments in the area of asset management and investments
- Applying the understanding of market practice in developing precedents, client briefings, presentations and working practices for fee earners
- Providing support to fee earners in researching points of law and keeping them abreast of new developments
- Developing, and participating in, a tailored induction programme for trainees and new joiners and providing an overview of the PSL role and its functions
- Contributing to and managing various parts of the firm’s intranet and information provision services
- Reviewing existing, new and proposed legislation and case law
As the PSL you will have a minimum of 3+ years PQE with asset finance experience in a private practice law firm or an in-house firm(this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
You will have a 'hands-on' mentality and excellent interpersonal skills. You will be hard-working, disciplined and meticulous team player with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the strength to accomplish objectives in a disciplined way. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
If you are interested in the PSL role based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.