In-house Conveyancing Solicitor
Consultant Kerry Ahern
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-14 legal Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A financial services company are looking for a conveyancing solicitor to join their team on a FTC.
Key responsibilities of the in-house solicitor:
- Provide legal, tax and advisory services
- Manage the daily running of the property function
- Liaise with internal and external counsel
- Ensure the timely delivery of services
- Assist in the administration of client and office business
As the in-house solicitor you will be newly qualified with conveyancing experience. You will a strong interest in pensions/trust/financial services.
If you are interested in this role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Kerry Ahern on the details provided for more information.