Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-30 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A top tier law firm based in dublin city centre is seeking to hire a legal executive to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Executive :
- Review documents, maintain a database and track client interaction
- Prepare documentation and gather all necessary administrative documentation
- Ability to communicate at all levels with strong organisational skills
- Flexible and resilient with good problem-solving skills
- Experience in transaction management
As the legal executive, you will have a primary degree in legal, along with a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a legal environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a 'hands-on' mentality, proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite and a back ground in banking or property is advantageous.
If you are interested in the legal executive role based in Dublin, then please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.