Junior Company Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-01 2019-06-30 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading corporate service provider based in Dublin city centre is seeking to hire a junior company secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the junior company secretary:
- Performing end-to-end administrative, compliance and company secretarial services on behalf of clients
- Arrange board meetings with relevant parties
- Reviewing and executing legal agreements associated with structured finance transactions
- Liaising with external parties, such as legal and tax advisors, investment managers, trustees, arranging banks and others in order to achieve client objectives
- Maintaining, reviewing and improving internal controls and policies
As the junior company secretary you will have a primary degree in Law and/or full or part ICSA qualification. You will have an interest in the operation of global financial markets. You will have a 'hands-on' mentality, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within an international, multicultural environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior company secretary join a multinational service provider in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the junior company secret role please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.