Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 01 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-30 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading corporate service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Paralegal to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Paralegal:
- Acting as account administrator for client companies and SPVs
- Performing end-to-end administrative, compliance and company secretarial services on behalf of clients
- Assisting law firms with the setting up of Irish SPVs in securitisation and other structured finance transactions
- Liaising with external parties, such as legal and tax advisors, investment managers, trustees, arranging banks and others in order to achieve client objectives
- Responding to general KYC queries and direct requests
As the paralegal you will have a primary degree in Law and/or full or part ICSA qualification. You will have an interest in the operation of global financial markets. You will have a 'hands-on' mentality, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work within an international, multicultural environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a multinational service provider in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the Paralegal role please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.