Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-04-29 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A corporate service provider based in Dublin is seeking to recruit a transaction manager to join their team. As the transactions manager you will be a qualified solicitor with experience in capital markets or aviation. You will have strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage a diverse workload. This role has the option of flexible working arrangements.
Key responsibilities of the transaction manager:
- Build and maintain strong, responsive client relationships – serve clients, identify their business needs and obtain feedback on client satisfaction with services
- Assist law firms with the setting up of Irish SPVs in structured finance and review suites of transaction documents
- Identify any legal or tax issues in relation to a transaction
- Manage the process for the on-boarding of new clients
- Supervise junior staff members who are responsible for general administrative matters
- Train and mentor junior staff members
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Drafting of Corporate Services Agreements & Declarations of Trust
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up-to-date on internal records
If you are interested in the transaction manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.