Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A corporate services provider based in Dublin is seeking to recruit a transaction manager to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the transaction manager:
- Build and maintain strong, responsive client relationships – serve clients, identify their business needs and obtain feedback on client satisfaction with services
- Assist law firms with the setting up of Irish SPVs in structured finance and review suites of transaction documents
- Identify any legal or tax issues in relation to a transaction
- Manage the process for the on-boarding of new clients
- Supervise junior staff members who are responsible for general administrative matters
- Train and mentor junior staff members
- Liaise with internal teams and external parties as required in order to achieve client objectives
- Drafting of Corporate Services Agreements & Declarations of Trust
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up-to-date on internal records
As the transactions manager you will be a qualified solicitor with 3+ years’ experience in capital markets (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage a diverse workload.
If you are interested in the transaction manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.