Junior Company Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading corporate service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Junior Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the junior company secretary:
- Prepare detailed minutes from Board meetings
- Attend Board and Committee meetings
- Draft corporate service agreements and legal agreements
- Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities from a governance perspective
- Assist with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Ensure that the company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations
As the junior company secretary you will ideally be part qualified in ICSA and have 6 months experience in an Accountancy Practice / or Law Firm or /or in-house / or financial services background (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and knowledge of Windows, Excel and MS office.
If you are interested in this junior company secretary position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.