Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading financial services company is seeking to recruit a paralegal to support their legal team. You will report to the head of legal, and be responsible for company secretarial, regulatory and product updates, and document management of investment funds.
Key responsibilities of the paralegal:
- Updating investment funds documentation
- Filing fund updates with the Central Bank of Ireland
- Preparation of AGMs and EGMs for Irish and Luxembourg funds
- Managing and updating listed funds on the Irish Stock Exchange
- Preparation of legal, tax & regulatory filings and returns
- Management and administration of loan agreements
- Execution and filing of contractual agreements
As the paralegal you will have good analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and be competent with MS Word and Excel. You will have the ability to act on your own initiative with 2+ years’ experience in an investment funds or financial services environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). German language skills is advantageous.
If you are interested in the paralegal role, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided.