Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading corporate service provider based in Kildare is seeking to hire a Company Secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Attend board meetings
- Take minutes and action points
- Build positive relationships and add value to the teams and entities from a governance perspective
- Maintaining statutory registers, including company secretarial database
- Assist with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Prepare annual returns and other statutory forms
- Deal with daily queries and requests from clients, auditors and solicitors
- Ensure that the company’s legal entities are in compliance with laws and regulations and relevant internal rules and regulations
As the company secretary you will ideally qualified in ICSA and have 2+ years relevant experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and have knowledge of Blueprint.
If you are interested in this company secretary position based in Kildare, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.