Banking Legal Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading global law firm in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Banking Legal Secretary on a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities of the Banking legal secretary include:
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Diary management
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Produce high quality documentation (letters, faxes, memoranda, reports, legal documentation, agreements, presentations, minutes, bills, narratives etc) from dictation generated on BigHand (digital dictation system) and from hand written drafts as required
- Dictaphone typing
As a banking legal secretary you will need experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience working within banking/ corporate or commercial law and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 65 wpm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a banking legal secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the banking legal secretary role, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided for more information.