Company Secretary Assistant
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 05 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading finacial service provider based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Company Secretary Assistant to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary assistant:
- Implementation of policies, processes and training
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Maintenance of databases, intranet, compliance software and the firm’s compliance website
- Prepare detailed minutes from Board meetings
- Assist with the development of new initiatives, strategic planning and file reviews
- Organisation of Board and Committee meetings
As the company secretary assistant you will have experience within a legal administration background and (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have good organisation skills, the ability to prioritise, work well under tight deadlines and knowledge of Windows, Excel and MS office
If you are interested in this exciting company secretary assistant position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.