Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-10-01 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An international law firm is seeking to hire a funds paralegal on a permanent contract to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the funds paralegal:
- Monitor and ensure that the ongoing regulatory reporting and publication obligations are satisfied
- Performing due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the correct procedures are in place and initiate/implement change when required
- Filing all updated fund documentation
- Liaise with clients
- Assisting the funds team with administrative tasks
- Preparation and maintenance of client specific procedures and checklists, including internal systems to ensure ongoing compliance requirements are adhered to
- Practise a strong analytical approach to client and in-house queries
As the funds paralegal you will have a keen interest to further develop the practical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to financial services and specifically the distribution of funds. You will be hard-working, disciplined and meticulous team player with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the strength to accomplish objectives in a disciplined way.
If you are interested in the funds paralegal role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.