Funds Company Secretary
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global investment manager are seeking to hire a Company Secretary to join their fund governance team in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Working as part of a team, to ensure the highest level of corporate governance for the company
- Manage the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and minutes and the monitoring and control of Board delegations policies
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible
- Ensure company secretarial matters are properly managed
- Management of shareholder meetings where appropriate
- Reviewing and drafting documents and procedures
- Preparation of minutes and matters arising for the Boards or Committees
- Assist in advising on managing, mitigating and monitoring corporate governance risks
- Providing input and advice to the business and directors with regard to Board governance matters
- Report to the Boards and Committees on matters such as delegated authorities, board policies and procedures and corporate governance matters generally
As the company secretary you will have the ICSA qualification, excellent minute taking skills and be a good team player. You will also have the ability to work under pressure, be highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience with a leading global investment manager and to get exposure to working with a large and fast paced team of fund governance professionals.