Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading professional fund governance company are seeking to hire a company secretary to join their busy company secretary team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary:
- Liaise in a timely and professional manner with clients
- Organise board and committee meetings; preparing board papers, board meeting documentation, attend & minute take
- Maintain and update corporate records
- Responsible oversight and support of other staff on the team
- Display an in-depth understanding of fund corporate governance practices and regulatory filing requirements and keep abreast of all regulatory changes
- Actively question methods and processes with the key to making the team more effective and efficient
As the company Secretary you will have 4+ years company secretarial experience in the funds/financial sector and have completed the grad ICSA qualification or will be working towards same (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have some experience supporting other team members.You will have exceptional attention to detail skills and must adapt to building professional working relationships with senior management and clients.