Legal Counsel - Investment Funds
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund administrator is seeking to hire a Legal Counsel to support their alternative investment solutions business.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Counsel:
- Support a legal team within their alternative investing business across Europe
- Take responsibility for the provision of legal advice and support the business in Dublin and across Europe, including the drafting and negotiation of agreements
- Work with the business to improve client on-boarding by providing legal support and solutions in respect of new business matters
- Provide corporate governance support to the boards of directors of the companies legal entities
- Advise and support the business regarding the implementation of new laws and regulations and fulfilling regulator expectations
As the legal counsel you will have 3+ years' as either a funds or corporate lawyer, ideally within an international law firm (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have expertise in Irish or another common law jurisdiction's law and regulations applicable to the financial services sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a funds or corporate solicitor to get in house experience with a successful global financial services company.