Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 03 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A financial services provider based in Dublin is seeking to recruit a company secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the company secretary administrator:
- Performing end-to-end administrative, compliance and company secretarial services on behalf of clients
- Arrange board meetings with relevant parties
- Reviewing and executing legal agreements associated with structured finance transactions
- Liaising with external parties, such as legal and tax advisors, investment managers, trustees, arranging banks and others in order to achieve client objectives
- Draft and self-review key documents including annual returns, director resolutions, change of name applications, board minutes and other key documents before validating with the Company Secretary
- Support maintenance of master data on entities including directorships and Insider lists, whilst scheduling appropriate meetings needed to keep entities compliant including but not limited to, Quarterly Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings
- Prepare and distribute agendas and board packs, attend board meetings, take minutes and follow through on action points arising whilst coordinating with the Company Secretary at all times
As the Company Secretary you will have a primary degree in Business or Law and / or full or part ICSA qualification. You will have an interest in the operation of global financial markets, have a 'hands-on' mentality and excellent attention to detail. You will have excellent teamwork skills, be thorough, proactive, enthusiastic and service minded.
If you are interested in the Company Secretary position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.