Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 recruitment-consultancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 25000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer experience? Would you like to represent one of the world's leading specialist professional recruitment consultancies? We have an exciting opportunity to join our busy offices in the IFSC.
Robert Walters is one of the world’s leading global, specialist professional recruitment consultancies with a presence spanning 30 countries and more than 4,100 employees worldwide. We are well placed to serve the needs of our multinational client base and to manage the careers of the highest calibre professional candidates.
What you will be busy with:
- Act the intermediary between organisations seeking to recruit professional staff (clients) and individuals (candidates) seeking a career move
- Effective development of existing and new client relationships
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your client's business, culture and current recruitment needs and leverage this knowledge to secure new client
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with high calibre professionals; assess their skills and experiences, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration levels
- Partner your clients to develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns while delivering service, quality and results
- Degree educated from any discipline, you will be commercially aware with the ability to build strong relationships
- Sales, business development or recruiting background
- Results driven and resilient, you will thrive in the fast-paced environment of recruitment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A people focused, team player
- Experience and/or interest in the financial services sector
Recruitment, through the work we do with clients and candidates, is hugely rewarding and the recruitment sector is extremely fast moving and competitive. If you are results focused, thrive under pressure and have a desire to succeed, Robert Walters will help you develop an outstanding and rewarding career with international opportunities and excellent training.
Please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney on the contact details provided for more information.