Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-05 recruitment-consultancy Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 25000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
We are looking a motivated individual who wishes to join our highly successful and dynamic team. We work with a broad range of clients providing a best in class service for all their permanent HR recruitment needs. It’s a high demand role due to the constant flow of assignments from our clients.
With offices spanning 30 countries and over 4,100 employees worldwide, Robert Walters has an enviable multinational client base. Our reputation allows us to partner with the highest calibre professional candidates nationally and internationally.
You will be fully trained to enable you to successfully:
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of clients, support them with their recruitment needs with enthusiasm and creativity
- Find the best talent and place with your clients in record time (screening, interviewing, testing, profiling, follow-up, etc.)
- Become a reliable partner for clients and candidates alike; you always put quality first, both towards customers and candidates
- Work closely with your candidates to identify the best opportunities for them in the current market
- Participate in the company's strategy by conveying your knowledge of the labour market
- Attend and hold various events to increase your commercial knowledge and understanding of the market
- The days that follow will be full of variation and no day will ever be the same!
- Previous sales or recruitment experience
- Proven skills in relationship building
- Driven and ambitious with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong time management and ability to prioritise
- Commercial acumen
What we have to offer:
- A dynamic, fast paced working environment with a good team spirit
- A compensation that fits your performance, with an attractive benefits package
- We will provide you with all the training and support you need to be a success - how far you take it, is up to you, the opportunities are endless!
- We make sure it’s a career, not just a job
- Opportunity to relocate to one of our other offices across the globe
If you want to become part of a global team in Ireland, apply now or contact Claire Dunwoody today.