Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-22 recruitment-consultancy Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
With offices spanning 28 countries and over 3,300 employees worldwide, Robert Walters is well placed to serve the needs of our multinational client base and to manage the careers of the highest calibre professional candidates. Our Irish business recruits across the accountancy and finance, banking, sales and marketing, HR, legal, compliance, risk, IT, supply chain and business support fields.
Do you want to work in a fun, entrepreneurial environment where success is measured by results rather than ‘time in the role’?
At Robert Walters our mission is to be the world’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, the first name the world’s businesses choose whenever they need to hire the best. It’s a place where teamwork, innovation and an exceptional level of service to our candidates and clients is highly valued and where you can build a rewarding, long term career.
We are looking for professionals from a corporate or professional services environment to join our busy office.
As the recruitment consultant, you will:
- Work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets
- Forge relationships with new and existing clients in your specialist sector
- Manage the full recruitment process, building relationships with candidates and providing solutions for clients
- Play a crucial role in helping candidates taking their career to the next level
- Proactively develop business and network
- Work with prestigious domestic and international organisations ensuring they hire the best talent
What we offer you:
- Exceptional training and development - our unique Masterclass training allows you learn from the best with training taking place across our European offices
- Travel opportunities - with offices across the globe and our internal mobility programme you could work in some of the worlds leading cities
- Great benefits including competitive salary, healthcare, pension, commuter tax saver programmes, flexible working and a comprehensive health and wellbeing programme
- Great bonuses and fast track promotions based on performance
- Cutting edge technology – we equip you with the tools you need to be the best
- Fun, happy and honest colleagues who will support you as you learn
If you possess passion, tenacity, a strong customer focus and high levels of professionalism and you are ready for a challenging yet highly rewarding career, Robert Walters represents an outstanding opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting international organisations of its kind.
We are looking for exceptional people with a keen sales flair, strong interpersonal skills, a desire to succeed and add value to our client's human capital.
If you are interested in the recruitment consultant role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the information provided.