Claims Officer - French Speaking
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-10 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A insurance firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a claims officer - French speaking. This is a very exciting role with one of the largest insurance firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the claims officer - French speaking:
- Adjudicate and process claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
- Use the client database, accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
- Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided
- In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
- Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
As the claims officer - French speaking you will have previous experience working in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity. You will be fluent in English and French and have the ability work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this claims officer - French speaking position based in Dublin , please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.