Underwriting Operations Administrator
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An insurance firm in Dublin is seeking to hire an underwriting operations administrator. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the underwriting operations administrator:
- Completing policy account investigations and reconciliations
- Allocating aged cash records to policy administration systems
- Preparing broker and client statements
- Updating of risk and premium records within agreed parameters and authority level
- Ad hic assisting and supporting other members of underwriting, finance operations teams
As the underwriting operations administrator you will have previous policy administration and premium/accounts experience.
If you are interested in this underwriting operations administrator role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.