Underwriter Assistant - German Speaker
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A fast growing Insurer based in Dublin is looking to hire a underwriter assistant - German speaker to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the underwriter assistant - German speaker:
- Production of insurance documentation (quotations, certificates, endorsements)
- Verification of insurance account statements
- Liaising with brokers, including credit control activities
- Accurate and timely entry and maintenance of insurance date into systems, databases and tables through interpretation of insurance contracts and associated correspondence
- Business user systems testing (regression and UAT)
- Ensuring processes, procedures and SLA's are met and adhered to
As the underwriter assistant - German speaker you will be fluent in both German and English. You will be a Certified Insurance Professional and have excellent data processing skills.
If you are interested in the underwriter assistant - German speaker role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.