Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-21 2019-05-20 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 110000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
This is a unique opportunity to take up a Commercial Director with responsibility for a number of territories across Europe. Reporting directly to the CEO, the role will be based in Dublin with several direct reports based remotely.
Key responsibilities of a Commercial Director:
- Development of strategies and plan to develop business and achieve sales targets
- Leading business development and supporting the sales team across Europe
- Working closely with the Underwriting Director and other internal stakeholders ensuring all company strategies, targets and objectives are met
- Being a senior point of contact representing the company with clients, brokers and commercial partners
- Building and nurturing effective relationships at senior level with the company’s major clients, prospects & brokers
You will have demonstrable business sales experience and a depth of experience in developing business in the insurance marketplace (B2B and B2B2C). Ideally, you will have significant multinational/Pan European experience and multilingual language skills are a distinct advantage. You will also be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial and leadership approach.
If you are interested in the commercial director role, please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney from more information.