Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-07 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international Insurance firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Project Manager for a 6-month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Key responsibilities Project Manager:
- Facilitation of workshops in order to define and agree project scope / requirements and plans
- Project planning and resource management (internal and external across different countries and business units)
- Ensuring timely project delivery through careful management of work streams and stakeholders
- Adherence to internal project methodologies, processes and governance structures
- Ownership of project communication; ensuring stakeholders are kept well informed
- Status reporting
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Issue and conflict management
- Internal and external relationship management in a complex and busy cross border environment
- Test planning and management; operational readiness assessment
As the Project Manager, you will need experience managing projects across multiple financial services organisations, preferably the insurance sector (this experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Exposure to all stages of the project lifecycle, some SDLC experience particularly advantageous. Experience actively managing project milestones and manage any change to project scope, giving consideration to outcome and cost impact.
Experience of managing both business change and IT delivery projects. Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to an agreed level of quality and within budget.
A recognised project management qualification would be advantageous but not essential, as is a background in consulting.
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.