Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a global Insurance provider based in central Dublin, are looking to hire a Financial Accountant for a 12 month maternity cover.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include:
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management information including Activity Indicators, Margins Analysis, Expense Analysis etc.
- Preparation of half year and full year cash flow statements.
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting reporting requirements.
- Ensuring all Group reporting requirements are completed accurately and on time, liaising with Group on any related queries as they arise.
- Preparation of accurate and high quality Quantitative Reporting Templates (QRTs) for Solvency II Group and Solo reporting.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of all aspects that relate to Solvency II reporting including EIOPA guidelines.
- Ensuring all regulatory (quarterly and annual) reports are completed accurately and on time, liaising with Group on any related queries as they arise.
- Assisting external auditors with regards to the Solvency II audit process.
- Maintaining operating procedures for both Management and Solvency II reporting processes.
As the Financial Accountant you will have 3+ years relevant accounting experience within financial services and hold a professional accountancy qualification.
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant position based in central Dublin, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens for more information.