Junior Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-16 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An international insurance firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a Junior Project Manager for their PMO on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Junior PMO Project Manager include:
- Contribute to develop and promote the Project Management best practices within the company
- Contribute to the management of strategic and complex projects ensuring effective planning, implementation and monitoring, as PM or PMO
- Monitor the implementation of the company project portfolio and report to management the progress status and highlight potential risks and opportunities
- Ensure that group standards for Project Management are met
- Provide Project Management methodological support to the project
As the Junior PMO Project Manager, you will have 2+ years of project management / PMO experience. A Bachelor Degree in Business or Finance would be desirable as would a professional certification in Project Management (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Knowledge of bank-insurance business and regulatory framework of international life insurance is desirable, as is knowledge / experience of Italian insurance regulation (product issuers and intermediaries) and insurance contract law. Awareness of Six Sigma and Lean methodologies will be an advantage and fluency in Italian will be a distinct advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior PMO Project Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Junior PMO Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.