Senior Operations Manager
Salary €90,000 - €100,000 per annum
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Conor Synnott
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-07 insurance Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An established global organisation within the insurance industry are seeking to hire a senior operations manager to join their Dublin City Centre office.
Key responsibilities of the senior operations manager:
- Overseeing service agreements including reporting on service standards, planning and carrying out audits and all aspects of the related governance
- Support all aspects for local services company including preparation for board meetings
- Support investigation and closure of open operational issues
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of a robust operational control environment
- Technical Accounting – assist as necessary with the day-to-day activities of the technical accounting team including participation in client audits
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and relevant external stakeholders
- Assist the head of operations with key projects as required
As the senior operations manager, you will be a qualified accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience. You will come from a global, financial services background - insurance being favourable (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a strong team player while also having the ability to work on own initiative.
If you are interested in this senior operations manager position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Conor Synnott on the details provided for more information.