Senior Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 06 March 2019 2019-03-062019-05-04 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An Irish Insurance firm is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager for their Dublin Offices.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Responsible for the Business Change Agenda across the Group (Retail & Wholesale)
- Ensuring the alignment of all project and change initiatives to the business strategy and operational plans
- Managing the successful execution of the key strategic projects
- Building execution capability within the business units
- Ensuring effective operating rhythm across all business with regard to their actions to deliver the target outcome
- Run the governance forums for Strategic, Business Unit & IT projects. Proposed monthly steering group covering prioritisation, delivery updates, risk/ issue management and key business decision forum
- Building on the current successful framework
- Building a close working relationship with the Market Leads, Commercial, Personal Lines and Wholesale, Finance, HR, Risk & Compliance
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be an experienced insurance professional with a good track record of project delivery (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also be able to work with business owners to deliver organisational objectives and have understanding of distribution, relationship management, operations and IT systems within the Irish market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the senior Project Manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.