Senior Credit Research Analyst
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-19 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global asset management firm is looking to hire a senior credit research analyst to join their investment research team based in Dublin. You will be responsible for fundamental credit analysis used for making timely investment recommendations for client portfolios.
Key responsibilities of the senior credit research analyst:
- Communicating facts and analysis to client strategists, making investment recommendations, and providing appropriate documentation to support the decision-making process
- Conducting extensive due diligence to support buy/sell/hold and relative value recommendations
- Assessing individual company financial profiles
- Preparing / maintaining financial models
- Preparing concisely written company specific reports that will include recommendation rationale, outlook, key credit strengths / concerns, as well as recent developments
- Monitoring credit trends within assigned industry sectors, identifying key drivers within the sector, and presenting a near and intermediate term outlook
As the senior credit research analyst you will have 10+ years’ relevant industry experience with a proven track record of fundamental credit analysis that results in sound investment decisions (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have an advanced degree such as an MBA and/or CFA designation. You will be able to analyse and interpret financial statements and structures, determine management strengths, weaknesses, and viability of corporate strategies. You will have excellent communication skills, the proven ability to make and defend decisions and have experience, and be comfortable with, presenting analysis to both internal and external constituents.
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a senior credit research analyst to join a well established organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the senior credit research analyst role, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.