Solvency II Reporting Analyst
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 07 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established Insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Solvency II Reporting Analyst.
Key responsibilities of the Solvency II Reporting Analyst:
- Assist with all elements of Risk under Solvency II including but not limited to
- Quarterly Risk Reporting to Risk Committee and Board
- Development and Review of Risk Appetite Statement
- Monitoring various KRI’s and Risk tolerances, reporting breaches of states risk appetites and following up on remedial actions
- Documenting and reporting the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment process including stress and scenario testing , emerging risk analysis, emerging risk analysis, risk assessment and maintaining all the relevant supporting documentation whilst ensuring full compliance with all pillar II requirements of Solvency II
- Implement any changes to risks and controls into the company’s risk management software
- Pro-actively support the wider business in meeting their risk management objectives
As the Solvency II Reporting Analystyou will have 3+ years experience of general insurance industry, ideally gained within a risk management or consultancy/advisory role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have knowledge of Solvency II and London Market knowledge is preferable.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Solvency II Reporting Analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the Solvency II Reporting Analyst role please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.