AML Specialist - French / Italian
Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 15 February 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
One of Ireland’s leading cross boarder insurance firms based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to appoint a Compliance Manager to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is an opportunity to work directly with the Head of Compliance on current and future projects. The Head of Compliance supports an open and genuine team culture and in addition to key competencies and is looking for someone who will be a great fit culturally.
Key responsibilities of the AML specialist - French / Italian:
- Carry out and record AML / CTF controls to facilitate the authorisation of transactions in accordance with procedures
- Complete daily screening of individuals against defined watch lists as part of the risk assessment and approval procedures
- Undertake ongoing monitoring of client transactions
- Interact with internal teams and distributors in cross border markets to obtain necessary information to complete AML / CTF risk assessments
- Obtain and document information relating to suspicious transaction reports identified as part of ongoing activity
- Identify any weaknesses in AML / CTF procedures and make recommendations to improve process flows as required
As the AML specialist - French / Italian you will hold a third level degree (or an industry qualification) and have previous working experience within financial services. You will be fluent in English, French and Italian, have good attention to detail, a strong team ethos and are a quick learner who can act by following instructions. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop and manage relationships both internally and externally is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a AML specialist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the AML Specialist - French / Italian role please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.