Consultant Derek Young
Date posted 24 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A well established insurance firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a compliance manager.
Key responsibilities of the compliance manager:
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and update the compliance universe of legislative and regulatory requirements applicable to the company – (GDPR, IDD, etc.)
- Draft the annual compliance plan, based on risk analysis, which addresses both ongoing compliance risks in the business and new regulatory developments for approval by the head of compliance and board of directors
- Carry out compliance related monitoring, prepare reports with findings and agree action plans with the management team
- Act as the main point of contact, with the head of compliance, for assessing ongoing compliance and provide support on business initiatives to various functions within the company
- Act as deputy money laundering reporting officer by supporting the money laundering reporting officer in the implementation and the maintenance of the AML-CTF framework
- Take a lead role in the development and roll out of the compliance training and awareness plan to ensure company staff has sufficient training and support to enable them to fully discharge their responsibilities in a compliant manner
As the compliance manager you will hold a third level degree (or an industry qualification) and have previous working experience within financial services, preferably insurance. Develop and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, have good attention to detail, a strong team ethos and are a quick learner who can act by following instructions. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess strong project management capabilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the compliance manager role please apply today or contact Derek Young on the details provided for more information.