Investment Risk Analyst
Consultant Ross Culligan
Date posted 25 November 2016
A leading asset management company based here in Dublin currently have an exciting opportunity for an investment risk analyst to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the investment risk analyst:
- Assist with ongoing daily/monthly monitoring of investment risk within the CFMI funds
- Assist with the on-going operation and management of risk management systems used which includes looking to maximise the use of risk management systems used to support the role
- Produce regulatory required risk reporting analyses, related to UCITS and AIFMD
- Maintenance of relevant procedures
- Keeping abreast of all regulatory developments in the area, and taking active role in implementation of any initiatives in response
The investment risk analyst will need to have financial services knowledge and practical knowledge of financial risk management. In terms of skill-set, strong Microsoft office skills particularity in excel and word are desirable. A strong understanding of UCITS and AIFMD and the regulatory requirements surrounding them would be a distinct advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for an investment risk analyst who is working in the insurance sector to pursue a career within investment risk. If you are interested in this role, please apply today or contact Ross Culligan on the details provided for more information