Data Privacy Analyst
Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-09 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international insurance firm based in Dublin City West is seeking to appoint a data privacy analyst to join their professional and highly supportive team. This is a perm position and will work closely with the risk and compliance teams.
Key responsibilities of the Data Privacy Analyst:
- Provide comprehensive support and administration for the GDPR programme
- Maintain and update the personal data register, including article 30 records
- Manage the company data breach process in line with procedure: investigate, monitor the data breach up to the completion and drafting of meeting minutes
- Manage data subject requests in line with procedure: investigation of request and draft responses
- Assist with the preparation of data protection impact assessments (DPIAs) for new initiatives across the business
As the data privacy analyst, you will have a relevant professional compliance qualification such as LCOI, ACOI and/or 3rd level qualification related to compliance, legal, data protection (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a strong knowledge of regulatory and operational requirements related to the Insurance industry. You must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to understand data and compile reports.
If you are interested in this data privacy analyst role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Richard Nolan on the details provided for more information.