Head of Finance
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 08 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-07 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global market leading Insurance provider based in central Dublin, are looking to hire a new Head of Finance for their business.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Finance include:
- Responsible for a number of large clients to include accounting, reporting and analysis of results
- Contribution to preparation and reconciliation of quarterly management accounts
- Management of the Finance function and ensuring all relevant deliverables are achieved
- Talent development for the members of the Finance Team
- Ensure the appropriate processes and controls for efficient, timely and accurate financial reporting are documented and evidenced
- Management of IFRS close process
- Oversight of all local Solvency II reporting
- Management of investments, liquidity, and treasury activities
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A)
As the Head of Finance, you will have significant experience in Insurance, Reinsurance or Financial Services and be a proven and effective leader.
If you are interested in this Head of Finance position based in central Dublin, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens for more information.