IFRS 17 Specialist
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Insurance firm are looking to hire a IFRS 17 Specialist to their growing team in Dublin.
Key Responsibilities of the IFRS 17 Specialist:
- Support the transition to IFRS 17
- Effectively monitor and report on project progress
- Integrate and define as necessary the tools to perform the calculations e.g. CSM and Risk Adjustment
- Upgrade the current prophet model to calculate the Best Estimate Liabilities on an IFRS basis and optimise run-time
- Assist in designing the output formats
As the IFRS 17 Specialist you will have strong knowledge of Solvency II and IFRS 17. You will have experience with Actuarial systems such as Prophet and SAS, and have good project management skills. You will be fluent French.
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more please contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided