Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance firm in Dublin is looking to hire a reserving actuary to their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the reserving actuary:
- Calculate reserves in a timely and accurate manner
- participate in the development and testing of new methodologies for calculating the technical reserves
- produce control cards in line with risk management requirements of internal control
- provide necessary actuarial assumptions for preparation of medium term plan/budget
- produce and check the profit shares calculated for partners in line with agreements
- testing model developments and parameterisation of the prophet models for Solvency II calculations
As the reserving actuary you will have experience using Prophet, SAS and VBA. You will have a actuarial qualification and be a team player with good communication skills. You will also be fluent in French.
If you are interested in the reserving actuary role, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided from more information.