IT Support Analyst
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global firm is looking to add an IT Support Analyst to their central Dublin based support team on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst include:
• Assist in the delivery and maintenance of secure IT/technology facilities and infrastructure to support users
• Provide timely problem determination, notification, resolution and escalation.
• Interact with customers as appropriate in order to provide quality service and solutions consistent with project objectives and client requirements.
• Develop expertise in IT/Global Technology Services, taking advantage of opportunities to innovate, learn and apply knowledge.
• Develop expertise in the company’s services, applications and infrastructure.
• Participate in knowledge transfer with management, the team and other technical areas and business units.
As the IT Support Analyst, you will need 3-5 years’ experience in ICT Support (preferably in FS). Experience in L1 support is essential. Experience at L2 is a bonus. You should also have an understanding of the culture in an internationally managed FS firm and you will need to present well have great English language and communication skills and very good interpersonal skills.
We’ll also be looking for relevant industry certifications demonstrating knowledge and upskilling in the area of technology and ICT support. (Microsoft certifications, CompTia, ITIL, etc etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for a IT Support Analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the IT Support Analyst role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.