Food Industry Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 1 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Irish firm based in County Kildare is looking to hire a food industry project manager on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the food industry project manager include:
- Leader your assigned projects from the start of the brief to the final review
- Ensure all stakeholders are clearly briefed at each step of the process
- Attend daily and weekly meetings, ensuring that you maintain all required reports
- Presentation to Customer at their facilities, leading technical discussion and offering consumer insights
- Update your own project innovation pipeline on a weekly basis and keeping the project on time
- Develop a network of technical experts that can be called upon to assist within innovation process
As the Food Industry project manager, you will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the Food Industry with Third level qualification in the Food Science or similar field. You must also have the ability to motivate, self-manage and use one’s own initiative and excellent project management skills and project leadership ability. You’ll also need excellent MS Office Skills and experience with Navision would be preferable (but not a requirement).
This is an excellent opportunity for a food industry project manager to join a successful organisation based in County Kildare.
If you are interested in the food industry project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.