Digital Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 it Dublin Louth IE EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leading company based in Dundalk is looking to hire a digital project manager on a permanent basis to handle it’s retail and online application requirements.
Key responsibilities of the digital project manager include:
- Work across development department to lead the project team and ensure all development projects are delivered in time and to the quality expected
- Define and manage changes in the scope, goals and deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects, managing project dependencies, critical path and success criteria
- Ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements and the expected timeframe of the Business
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project, including internal team members, external consultant and suppliers
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
If you can demonstrate the above and have a proven track record of successful team management and project delivery within the web development space, we want to hear from you. Experience using MS Project, Visio, Jira and similar project management tools will be a useful inclusion in your application.
This is an excellent opportunity for a digital project manager to join a successful organisation based in Dundalk.
If you are interested in the digital project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.