Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-09-03 it Dublin Dublin IE EUR 66000 81000 81000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A national government body is looking to hire a senior strategist on a 5-year FTC, based in their Dublin 2 offices.
Key responsibilities of the senior strategist include:
- Strategy implementation oversight
- Introducing and experimentally trialling disruptive activities, practices, and processes
- Engagement and consultation with all internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting and horizon scanning
- Monitoring and sharing new technologies and directions in funding systems
- Project Management
As the senior strategist, you will have a proven track record ideally with 5+ years' innovation experience in either academia or industry and demonstrably successful organisational strategy implementation. You will be innovative, creative, entrepreneurial and have a disruptive thinking mindset. We will be looking for excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. You will also need excellent project management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior strategist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the senior strategist role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.