Assistant Change Project Manager
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 05 July 20192019-07-05 2019-08-04 it Limerick Limerick IE EUR 100000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international asset servicing firm is looking to hire an assistant change project manager on a 6 month temporary contract for its offices in Limerick.
Key responsibilities of the assistant change project manager include:
- Support maintenance and change management of the project plan
- Support the Test Manager in the planning and conduct of integrated testing across a diverse range of disparate products
- Support establishment of a Management System, including SLAs with third parties, establishment of intercompany agreements, operational process and procedure documentation
- Work closely with management to approve and baseline project plan
- Support tracking of project risks and dependencies
- Complete project status reporting and deliver to stakeholders on regular basis
As the assistant change project manager, you will need 3 years’ experience in project and change management, including scope, plan, risk and issue management, and agile development methodology and systems (JIRA), together with experience of system testing - methodology and approach. Additionally the client will be looking for you to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, initiative-taking and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for an assistant change project manager to join a successful organisation based in Limerick.
If you are interested in the assistant change project manager role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.